Kimco is looking for Maintenance Mechanics in Huntington Beach!
Pay $20-$25 DOE
Manually dismantles defective machines or electronic components of machinery and equipment.
· Installs and repairs electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
· Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
· Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
· Installs, programs or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
· Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
· Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems.
· Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
· Initiates purchase order for parts and/or machines.
· Visually and/or manually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
· Reads blueprints, ladder logic, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics to troubleshoot machines.
· May serve as a liaison with vendors.
· Follows all company policies and procedures.
· Follows all safety and personal protective equipments guidelines and procedures.
· Must have reliable and consistent attendance as well as be punctual and dependable in order to meet the needs of the department and the organization.
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.