· Assembles and test precision assemblies and subassemblies such as various mechanical components, harnesses and some electrical components.
· Electrical knowledge and experiencing performing wire crimping, wire harnessing, etc.
· Referencing of blueprints and schematics and use hand tools and measuring devices such as calipers, ohm meters, micrometers, scales, etc.
· Notifies lead of shortages or inferior parts immediately.
· Performs quality work with some inspection checks by Assembly Lead or Quality Control.
About Kimco Staffing Services: With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.