A/R and Cash Applications Specialist
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Charge credit cards thru Orbital, Paypal and Syspro.
- Work with accounting to verify that all credit card payments have been applied and reconciled.
- Make collection calls for assigned locations, reconcile accounts and research short payments and disputes.
- Collection calls and follow up on past due accounts as required.
- Release suspense orders from credit hold as per company policy.
- Work with Sales and Shipping to resolve short paid invoices due to pricing, freight and short shipments for assigned locations.
- Review and present all refunds to Credit Manager for approval and processing.
- Follow up collection activity on accounts that are past due and/or over credit line.
- Keep Credit Manager informed on accounts that are unresponsive and need to be reviewed to determine if outside collections is required.
- College degree or 2-5 years of related work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret credit documents including Credit Applications, Credit Memos and Invoices.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interests and percentages.
- Must be able to resolve problems involving customer disputes.
- Intermediate experience Microsoft Excel and Word
: Email your resume for consideration.About Kimco:Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!