2nd Shift Warehouse Lead
Shift: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Responsible for leading warehouse employees and working within all established Safety, Environmental, Quality and Operational goals. Communicate with customers, sales, management and vendors as needed.
- Providing direction, training and monitoring performance of warehouse personnel
- Receiving - Unload incoming shipments, compare documents for accuracy and notify the appropriate personnel of any discrepancies or damage. Identify and store material accordingly.
- Order Fulfillment – Using appropriate paperwork, locate, pull and stage material for shipment.
- Shipping – Package material, follow shipping method requested and submit paperwork upon completion.
- Will Call - Ability to assist all Will Call and Walk-in customers.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment, notify management of any issues or concerns.
- Operate saw to cut materials to specified dimensions
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- At least 6 years of warehouse experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and fellow employees.
- Previous lead or supervisory experience is required
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!