Large, Well-Established Distribution/Fulfillment Company in Foothill Ranch has Immediate Opening for Warehouse Workers
Location: Foothill Ranch/South County
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM to 4 PM (Full-time work hours)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to continuously push/pull and lift/carry up to 25 lbs with/without assistance; and frequently up to 35 lbs. with/without assistance. Employee will occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs with/without assistance.
- Employee will be required to continuously stand/walk for up to eight (8) hours. Requires constant reaching, twisting, bending, stooping and occasional climbing.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Unload shipping containers and trucks
- Transport product throughout distribution center's work area
- Bale recycled materials
- Count, palletize and label product
- Sort and separate product, wooden pallets and recycling materials
- Unbox master packed product onto pallets
- $12 p/hour
HOW TO APPLY: Contact Janet or Fernando at (949) 855-0300 for immediate consideration. Applicants will need to complete online application before scheduling interview with recruiter. Appointments are Monday -Thursday, 9 AM - 3:30 PM
ABOUT KIMCO STAFFING:
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!
KEY WORDS: Shipping Clerk, Warehouse Clerk, Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving, Materials Clerk, Facilities Clerk, General Labor