Direct Hire Opportunity in SOuthern Orange County, Ca.
Salary of $35,360.00 - $41,600.00
- First article evaluation measurements and inspection reports
- Incoming production lot inspections
- Expertise in use of measuring instruments: calipers, height gages, pin gages, micrometers, thread gages, protractors, torque wrenches, etc.
- Create defective material reports (equivalent industry lingos: CAR – corrective action report, NCMR – non-conforming material report)
- Reporting: mostly Excel format, some in ERP system
- Keen on keeping good documentation housekeeping
- Multitask between simultaneous assignments
- Willing and eager to learn to do below * items
- A disposition to learn new things
- NOT mistake prone
- Can lift 50-LB cartons
Nice to have had below experience but not required:
* Analyze a non-conforming part and determine if can be fixed by reworking, and then develop rework procedure
* Create inspection plans for parts inspections using information from the part’s experience, defective material reports made, direction of others
* Certified for forklifts and have driven them, with no reservations
Please send resumes to Fernando at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 949-855-0300 for an appointment.