Now Hiring Entry-Level Material Handlers and/or Warehouse Clerks (Long-Term Temporary Work) in Foothill Ranch, Orange County
Part-Time Warehouse Workers and Students Welcome!
Location: Foothill Ranch/South County
- Monday - Friday, 5 or 6 AM to 3:30 PM (Please note: there is MANDATORY OVERTIME)
- Overtime on Saturdays (5 to 8 hours depending on department needs)
- Willing to work in a medium to fast-paced warehouse environment
- Candidate MUST keep good work attendance
- 6 months experience working in a warehouse, fast food or general labor is preferred, but not necessary
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Gather and account for all component items required for each work order
- Prepare materials to feed the production line
- Assist in the production line as needed
- Pack and repack finished product into boxes and place labels with correct information
- Stack boxes of product on a wooden pallet
- $18/hr for OVERTIME pay
HOW TO APPLY: Contact Janet at (949) 855-0300 for immediate consideration. Applicants will need to complete online application before scheduling in-person interview with recruiter. Appointments are Monday -Thursday, 9 AM - 3:30 PM
ABOUT KIMCO STAFFING:
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!