BILINGUAL HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
FOOTHILL RANCH, CA
Human Resources Coordinator needed for stable, custom component company.
- Administer and advise managers on human resources related policies, programs, and procedures including training and development, performance management, compensation analysis, coaching and mentoring and corrective actions.
- Aligns organization’s management with its employees by handling questions, administering employee services, and resolving work-related challenges.
- Partners with local functional teams as well as corporate personnel to achieve organizational objectives.
- Investigates and documents employee concerns, employee relations and performance management issues utilizing a consistent set of tools and methodologies set forth by HR, and advise department people leaders on appropriate corrective actions.
- Oversees and coordinates the on-boarding of new employees.
- Fields employee questions and assist with completion of benefits related forms
- Occasionally, the HR coordinator will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
- Experience with employee relations and counseling.
- Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a Construction, Manufacturing, or Tech/Telecom environment is highly desirable
- Possess excellent data gathering and analysis skills.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law (local, state & federal), compensation, organizational planning, organizational development, recruiting and employee relations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Computer skills MS Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and skills in database management and record keeping
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Human Resource Management, Management or similar source of study (preferred)
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience
- HR Systems (i.e. ADP, Oracle, SAP, Success Factors, Kronos, Taleo, etc.)
"With over 30 years of award winning service in the California market, Kimco Staffing specializes in office professionals, accounting operation, technical staffing, medical staffing, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled over 22,000 positions."