Hours 5:00a-1:30p OR 6:00a-2:30p with Overtime
Duration: 3-6 months
Job Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Inspecting products and processes to ensure conformance with quality standards and specifications
- Utilizing sophisticated tools, instruments, and techniques to accomplish inspection assignments
- Maintaining all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with other employees and suppliers.
- Compiling with AS9100 and departmental policies, procedures and FAA regulations.
Minimum Qualification Include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Good oral and written communication
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- A practical understanding of the AS9102 standard, regarding completeness and compliance of First Article Inspection Reports
- A good level of computer literacy, to include familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.