Our client a leader in the aerospace manufacturing industry is looking for a Punch Press Operator opening in Costa Mesa.
Duration: 3-6 months
Shift: 1st 5:30 a-2:00 p plus overtime as needed
Duties Include but not Limited to:
- Working under minimal supervision and be responsible to -
- Completing the processing of production orders to meet on-time-delivery.
- Understanding and follow engineering drawings, work instructions and related documentation.
- Setting up, adjust and operate punch presses up to 60 tons capacity with multi-station, progressive press-tools and related equipment to produce high precision electronic components.
- Performing first piece and last piece inspections by utilizing the available measuring equipment to ensure that production parts meet drawings and specifications.
- Completing quality records and initiate discrepancy reports for non-conforming product to be dispositioned by MRB.
- Ensuring efficient completion of tasks to support production schedules.
- Requesting for support from Supervisor, Tool Room or Engineer as needed, to help with troubleshooting of technical issues with product, tooling, equipment etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- At least 3 years of experience operating a punch press machine in a manufacturing environment.
- High school education or GED equivalent.
- Legally authorized to work in the US without requiring company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
- Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons
- No relocation is offered for this position so only considering candidates within a 50 mile radius of the facility
- Ability to count and use basic math skills.
- Ability to read and write in English fluently.
- Ability to lead a team.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!