Pay: $16.00 to $18.00/hr
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Assembly
Experience: A min of 3 years of experience in soldering in a manufacturing environment.
Our client is a firmly established Aerospace Company. This Fortune 500 Company is located in Orange County, CA.
The Electronic Assembler A will be responsible for the following:
- Perform advanced, diversified solder and mechanical assembly operations to build intricate, large and small assemblies to precise specifications requirements
- Build, modify and repair perform PCB assemblies that have both through hole and surface mount components. Route wires, solder to electrical components, cable tie and install connectors
- Must be certified to J-STD-001 to perform solder assembly; rework and inspection of the products processed through solder operations
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments, gauging devises and test equipment to verify proper function and operation of sub-assemblies and final assemblies
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor, lead person or lead back-up person
- Continuous improvement efforts required
Qualifications for the Electronic Assembler A
- HS and or GED equivalent
- A min of 3 years of experience in soldering in a manufacturing environment
- environment experience
- Soldering Certificate J-STD-001
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.