Leader in aviation and high-integrity solutions for commercial and military customers in Corona, CA is seeking to hire an experienced Receiving Inspector.
Benefits: Great Pay and Medical/Dental Benefits once permanent
Job Type: Full-time Temp to Hire
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES for the Receiving Inspector:
- Performs visual, dimensional or other necessary inspections at the receiving process to specified qualifications, drawings, etc.
- Performs inspection tasks involving the use of a wide variety of test instruments and equipment to measure values and record functional operation of components
- Determines acceptability, identifies and recommends disposition of defective items in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs inspection tasks involving the use of a wide variety of test instruments and equipment to measure values and record functional operation of components.
- Fill out reports and NCR’s
- Receives parts in Epicor system to show correct inventory levels
- Follow inspection requirements following Engineering/Quality specs
Qualifications for the Receiving Inspector Position:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two-to-four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experienced using calipers.
- Experienced with blueprints/Engineering Drawings
- Understand tolerances and critical dimensions
- Experience working in systems, databases, spreadsheets.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50lbs
If Qualified and Interested PLEASE CALL (951) 686-3800
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.
Ask about our $50 REFERRAL BONUS