Reputable manufacturing company seeking motivated individual to join their growing team!
Mechanical Assembler position
- Monday - Friday (weekends off)
- 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- $13 - $15 DOE and Interview
- Chino, CA
- Read and interpret instructions, schematics, blueprints, and drawings.
- Read work orders, follow production drawings, work instructions and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Assemble components, parts into sub-assemblies.
- Fasten cables and wiring. Connect component lead wires to printed circuit boards or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and connectors, terminals and contact points.
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Tag and/or mark information on components, identify information on parts.
- Perform functional tests using various test equipment.
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed sub-assemblies to ensure they meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Effectively read and write in English
- Must have mathematical skills, i.e. the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to read and interrupt bills of material, work orders and blueprints
- Ability to use test equipment, hand and power tools
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift and move material and parts up to 50lbs
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Punctuate, takes pride and ownership of his/her work
- Quick learner, hands-on, organized
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.