Reputable manufacturing company located in Chino, CA seeking cable tester.
1st shift - M-F 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
Position: Test Operator
Perform multiple aspects for test operations to determine validation of assembly and mold operations. No deviations from documented test instructions can be made without written approval from authorized personnel.
Day to day tasks will need to be carried out in a time sensitive manner in order to complete scheduled work on time.
Quality is paramount in the products tested as a result we require test operators to maintain focus on the activities they are doing at all times.
General Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Able to read and understand product drawings
- Able to use advanced testing equipment and customer provided testing devices
- Perform various troubleshooting operations to determine cause of failure on parts being tested
- Evaluate proper terminal connections
- Identify Non-Conforming hardware and cabling/wiring/molding of product and red tag
- Report routers and associated documentation errors
- Report required information and initial routers and associated documentation as necessary
- Maintain and control safe working environment
- Keep track of testing equipment, jumpers and tools used for testing
- Notify Quality Assurance for reoccurring defects found during testing
- Evaluate cable assemblies for damage
- Initial routers and associated documentation as necessary
- Follow instructions without deviation
- Be punctual in attendance and general work schedule breaks and lunch
- Be able to understand all electrical issues and test requirements
Facility Specific Responsibilities (but not limited to):
· Report any potential hazards or excessive wear capital equipment
· Be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 pounds unassisted. Beyond this will require the buddy system or lifting device.
- Ability to stay on feet for prolonged periods of time and mobility to get around facility without limitations
- Achieve daily tasks which require repetitive use of hands and other body parts
- Ability to sit and work at a station for prolonged periods of time without limitation
- Ability to work in different climates without limitations
· Maintain 6S workstation
· Ability to work test equipment without limitations
- Maintain good housekeeping in work areas