We are currently recruiting for our client, an organization involved in the retail industry in Cerritos, is seeking a full time Sales Coordinator.
Core duties and experience are as follows:
· Answer incoming calls and following up with customers.
· Liaise with customers, sales representative, and oversea vendors to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
· Make certain that customers’ needs are met as the project evolves
· Help prepare bid proposals, time frames, schedule and budget
· Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
· Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Create and maintain comprehensive documentation, plans and reports
Previous experience in cooperating with Sales for the delivery of projects
Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Bilingual English and Mandarin is a PLUS
Experience in inventory management systems: SAGE MAS 90/200 is a plus.
High school diploma required, some college preferred
Pay Rate Range: $15.00-$16.00 to start
If you are interested please submit your resume to Susie for consideration in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California,
we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing.
Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!