Working in a team you will be responsible for mixing both simple liquid and powder blends as well as more complex processes including vacuum drying, spray drying and reactions and ensuring that all orders are completed.
· High School diploma or GED
· 2-3 years of production experience as a machine operator or related role.
· Must have excellent attention to detail and adhering to policies and procedures.
· Must be able to read, write and perform basic mathematics, including metric in English.
· Ability to work hands –on with machines
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs as needed
· Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time
· Bilingual English/Spanish abilities is helpful
· Experience in the food industry and familiarity with industry-related quality systems and procedures is highly preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepares and mixes ingredients per shop orders with detail and accuracy.
· Insures the quality of product.
· Packs final batch into the final product containers and label the packages.
· Maintain cleanliness of work areas including but not limited to cleaning and sanitizing the mixing tanks after each batch.
· Follows all quality systems and procedures.
· Work well with fellow team members
· Performs other duties as required.