Certified Ophthalmic Technician/Assistant
Pay Rate Range: $16/hr-$18/hr
Shift: 20-24 hours/week
- Visual acuity measurement; Refractometry (measurements for the glasses prescription); Tonometry
- Measure pupil size and reactivity; Test and measure eye muscle function; Visual field testing
- Corneal thickness measurement; Corneal curvature measurement; Corneal topography
- Retinal nerve fiber layer measurement; Retinal thickness and topography
- Fluorescein angiography; A and B-scan ultrasonography
- Assist with contact lens fitting, and patient instruction
- Certification as a Certified Ophthalmic Technician or Certified Ophthalmic Assistant is required
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration, or call 925-658-3983.
At MediQuest, we understand that in healthcare, every moment counts. That's why we've been the premier connection between high-quality healthcare professionals and the medical support staff they've needed since 1965.
Opthalmic Technician, Glaucoma, Visual Field Test, Lensometry, Visual Acuity