The Quality Control Associate will be responsible for the analysis of critical product defects and developing programs to resolve these defects. In addition to measuring and recording conformance data, this role is also highly engaged in supplier / production based continuous improvement.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Supports QA activities and staff in assuring product quality and integrity.
- Verifies that product documentation aligns with product functionality.
- Monitors and verifies that quality activities are in line with control procedures.
- Compiles, analyzes, and distributes reports and process control statistics.
- Documents non-conformance through SQN and initiates SCAR process
- Collaborates / participates in continuous improvement projects
- Works with production to implement rework or “special” projects
- Communicate with Suppliers, SQE’s, Quality Management regarding Non-conformances
- Collects data and issues Non-conformances
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience working in Quality Assurance
- Spanish Speaking
- Strong skills with quality measurement tools. (Calipers, CMM, Spectrophotometer, etc.)
- MS-Office Skills
- BA/BS Degree
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Project Management Certification
- Production floor environment