Complete and On Time (COT) coordinator
When responding please submit your resume for consideration.
Pay: $ 12.00 to $14.00
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Type: Complete and On Time (COT) coordinator
Experience: Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (e.g., complex formulas, lookups, pivot tables) and Outlook.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of custom-built seating in Buena Park; they are looking for top notch Production Scheduler.
Like solving puzzles, this is the job for you!
Our Complete and On Time (COT) coordinator investigates operations work order issues in order to ensure we are producing units to meet our customers’ expectations. Accompany the team as we problem solve issues across multiple plant operations (California and Mexico). Join the top seating manufacturing company in North America where unique challenges breaks the monotony of your day. Be part of the organization to build a team grow the organization 15% year over year. Track work orders from start to finish to assure company commitments are being met.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
Qualifications, Skills and Education:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (e.g., complex formulas, lookups, pivot tables) and Outlook.
· General knowledge of manufacturing processes
· Can adapt quickly to changing demand and volume to meet customer expectation.
· Creative, innovative problem solver with ability to implement effectively
· Must have positive attitude, self-motivation, strong organization skills, and attention for detail.
Operation production floor and office setting.
High walking to and from requirements in operation floor setting.
About Kimco Staffing Services:
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.