One of California's leaders in the meat packing industry is currently looking for Meat Packer's to join their team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and pride yourself in customer satisfaction, then this is the opportunity for you!
Position: Meat Packer
Shift: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Thursday, 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM on Fridays
Pay: $11.50 per hour
Start date: Immediately
Job Description: The Meat Packer will be responsible for packing meat into bags and boxes for custom made orders. The Meat Packer will then be responsible for processing the meat in accordance with daily customer orders.
- Meat knowledge or meat packing experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to work full time, Monday - Friday.
- Must be able to work in cold temperatures.
- Must have slip resistant shoes.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
About Kimco: Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!