Position: Warehouse Clerk
Location: Anaheim, CA
The purpose of this position is to perform a variety of duties related to Logistics by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives shipping and receiving instructions from the Manager/Supervisor.
2. Understands picking tickets to pull and ship orders using the computer system.
3. Understands the receiving processing and has the ability to perform incoming inspection, separation and to put away all material.
4. Ensures correct packing and labeling of product.
5. Assists in performing cycle counts.
6. Assists in performing physical inventory
7. Maintains work area in a clean and orderly manner.
8. Comply with Compliance Program Including Environmental, Quality, Health & Safety, and Confidential Information management Guidelines.
9. Performs other position-related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months of related experience in Logistics and/or Warehouse; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have the ability to read and write simple correspondence.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume for consideration
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!