Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their fast-growing organization! If you're looking for an opportunity to work for an industry leader that encourages professional advancement, then this opportunity is for you!
Hours: 1:00PM - 10:30PM
Pay: Up to $20 hourly depending on skills and experience
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years of Refrigeration/heating experience
- EPA Universal Certification required
- Basic mechanical assembly and disassembling skills
- Capable of troubleshooting, repairing and testing of units
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics and follow written procedures
- Basic knowledge of mechanical unit operation
- Have basic computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
- Ability to understand and use simple aviation and refrigeration terminology
- Basic electro-mechanical device operation, disassembly and assembly
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
With 30 years of award winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.