Hours: 5:45AM - 3:15PM
Pay: Up to $22.00 an hour
Production Planner will plan, schedule, and manage the movement of materials through the production and manufacturing process to ensure a consistent flow of products.
How to apply: Please reply by submitting a copy of your resume in a Microsoft Word format.
- Must have 2 - 4 years of MRP experience
- Accustomed with handling inventory transactions to include transfers, reconciliations and lean times
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Understanding of blueprints
- Able to use measuring equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometers, height gauges, pin gauges)
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards or Epicor is a plus!
With 30 years of award winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.