Exciting opportunity to join a growing manufacturer & distributor in North Orange County as they add to their Sales and marketing department! Immediate full time direct hire opportunity for an experienced Account Representative to join the marketing & sales team!Overview:
- This role will be involved with identifying and securing new business opportunities as well as ongoing maintenance of house accounts.
- Research industry trends and suggest sales strategies and product recommendations for new product development.
- Collaborates with sales and marketing to meet sales objectives. New account generation, and working with both Big Box retailers and private brands as well.
- Creates sales budgets and forecasts for assigned customer base.
- Manage day to day account activities, including maintaining customer relationships, interface with buyers, brokers, vendors, etc.
- Develops marketing collateral, sales presentations and promotional items to support company objectives.
- Supports account based selling, identifies opportunity gaps.
- Partners with retailers on launch of new products including: product launch, product development, packaging/label design, features & benefits and claims development.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing preferred OR 5 years equivalent experience in a similar role.
- 5+ years experience in dietary supplement/vitamins/nutraceutical industry is a MUST.
- Experience in account based marketing and large account selling teams
- Ability to manage a project, convey information to others and not afraid to work with numbers
- Consumer packaged goods experience
- Strong attention to detail, as well as great communication and negotiation skills are key
- High sense of urgency, able to meet deadlines
- Must have strong knowledge in MS Office, (especially PowerPoint & Excel).
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Salesforce is a plus
- Minimal domestic travel required (approx. 15%)