Our Client is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Inspector for their North Orange County location.
Hours: 1:00PM - 10:30PM
Pay: Up to $20.00 an hour DOEDUTIES:
- Responsible for full inspection processes to include receiving, first article, in process and final inspection on items such as sheet metal, switches, etc.
- Referencing customer specifications and ensuring quality standards
- Documentation and handling of various paperwork
- High School or GED and minimum of two years related experience and/or training.
- Must have electro-mechanical inspection background
- Able to use measuring equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometers, height gauges, pin gauges, etc.)
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and schematics
- Familiar with ISO 9000 quality criteria or refrigeration background would be a plus!
To Apply: Please reply by attaching a copy of your resume in a Microsoft Word format.About Kimco:
With 30 years of award winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.