Customer Support Specialist
Pay rate: $17.00 - $21.00 DOE
This is a position in a fast paced growing business with lots of opportunity for successful individuals. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with great customer service skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Handle all incoming calls, follow-up calls and e-mails, monitor equipment status, and handle all account review with customers within your territory.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers within your territory to enhance loyalty.- Handle customer service requests.- Maintain accurate forecast report for respective accounts.- As needed, includes hands-on coordination with the operations team, operations managers, technicians, vendors, and controller to ensure correct and timely response to all customers’ needs. Make follow up calls after PM service and repairs have been completed to perform a quality control survey, get customer feedback, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare, send out, and close proposals based on these requests.
- Prepare responses to complex quotation requests.
- Work with the Engineering support staff on any technical questions or inquires on RFQ’s.
- Coordinate with equipment sales rep for equipment sales opportunities.
- Research parts as needed when not provided by engineers, includes working with tech support.
- Researching and securing latest pricing and availability from suppliers/subcontractors as necessary, with assistance from other CSS’s.
- Perform administrative coordination activities associated with the receipt, booking and processing of customer purchase orders
- Ensures that all orders are processed completely to eliminate any delays in being passed off to the service department.
- Handle all follow-up calls and e-mails, monitor equipment status, and handle all account review with your territory.
To Apply: Send a copy of your updated resume in Microsoft Word format.
With 30 years of award winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.