Our client is a reputable organization in the electronics industry. They have locations all across the U.S. and are currently hiring for their manufacturing facility in North Orange County.Position Title: CNC Machinist
Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Pay: Up to $24 per hourMinimum Requirements:
- MUST have at least two years of experience working with sheet metal.
- Able to read electro-mechanical component and assembly drawings, layouts, hand sketches or charts to determine material needed, sequence of operations, dimensions and tooling required
- Programming and welding (TIG/MIG/ARC/Oxyacetylene) is a plus but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work well in a fast paced environment
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!