Position: Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Location: Anaheim, CA
We are looking for a bright and energetic individual with great client satisfaction skills. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent phone etiquette to external clients that are calling in. The ability to proficiently communicate both verbally and written is a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Have a pleasant phone voice and maintain professional and courteous communication with both clients and team members
· Answer, screen, and accurately route incoming calls
· Assist technicians with processing service reports
· Set up and maintain upkeep of conference room(s)
· Receive, sort, and distribute daily incoming mail
· May assist with basic A/R and A/P duties
· Maintain inventory, ordering and receipt of office and kitchen supplies for Anaheim office
· Send and receive UPS/FedEx shipments for the Anaheim office.
· May assist with follow up calls to customers
- Energetic and customer service oriented
- Must possess attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to answer multiple phone lines
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
- Ability to self-direct daily work flow and efficiently manage time
- Demonstrated ability handling confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent composition and editing skills; excellent typing, spelling and grammar
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!