Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Anaheim, CA
Under the direct supervision of Human Resources Supervisor this position provides high level administrative and secretarial support to the HR Department. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such processing employee reports, coordination of meetings and conferences, employment/education verification, coordinating direct mailings and working on special HR projects. Also, assist with assembling highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Energetic and customer service oriented
- Must possess attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to answer multiple phone lines
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
- Ability to self-direct daily work flow and efficiently manage time
- Demonstrated ability handling confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent composition and editing skills; excellent typing, spelling and grammar
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!