A dynamic third-party logistics company (3PL) specializing in all aspects of supply chain management now hiring Warehouse Workers - Order Puller/Forklift Operator Associates!
Will be responsible for completing duties as assigned by the warehouse supervisor, such as Forklift Operation,, Order Puller, Cycle Counter, Pick and Pack
Full time - steady work - plus plenty of OT! Temp to Hire Opportunity!
1st and 2nd Shift Available: Monday thru Friday (must be flexible for overtime and weekends as needed)
- Unload trucks, check in product, match purchase orders to sales orders and assist shipping and receiving
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place product on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for product and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for company and customer traffic.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Maintain inventory control proper stock rotation by recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via RF handheld device.
- Lifts up to 50 pounds as able; lifts with assistance for unstable or heavy loads
- May operate a forklift, when necessary (if forklift certified)
- Assist with physical inventory and cycle counting
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum six months related experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret safety rules.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Provide proper identification to prove eligibility to work in US for E-Verify
- Pass a drug test
- Work OT as required
About Kimco Staffing: Kimco Staffing Services is a full-service organization offering temporary and permanent placement opportunities. Over the last 30+ years, we have employed more than 224,550 people and filled more than 719,256 positions.