Title: Warehouse Specialist/Class C Driver in Tolleson Arizona.
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
The Warehouse Specialist/Class C Driver performs all daily warehouse duties including the receipt, repack, rework, picking, staging, loading, and shipping of product while following all Paramount Global Services operating and safety procedures. The employee delivers and receives products safely and on time from customers in an efficient and professional manner while complying with all city, state, federal and DOT regulations requirements. The primary goal is to exceed the needs of all Customers safely while
maintaining all Paramount Global Services Core Values.
Unloading / receiving, Repacks/ rework, Pulling / loading
Additional duties as required but not limited to:
• Cycle counts
• Assist other warehouses when needed
• Order Printing
• Receiving into MAS
• Filling out shipping documents correctly
• Filling out discrepancy reports correctly
• Filling out productivity reports correctly
• Maintains compliance with FMCSA driver qualification requirements
• Follows all Drivers Rules as set forth in company handbook
• Follows all company, Federal FMCSA, DOT, and AZ DMV safety procedures/regulations
• Performs a Pre-Trip inspection and complete form prior to leaving each morning
• Protects company vehicle, other motorists and self while on the road
• Ensures product in care is secure and protected for driver error free delivery
• Never delivers damaged product to customer
• Communicates with/ contacts immediate supervisor if there are any discrepancies with the delivery, pick up, and/or if customer has additional questions and/or concerns
• Returns to the warehouse and efficiently backs truck into dock area to open trailer and prepare for next day order loading and delivery
• Completes daily log book as required by DOT prior to ending shift
Additional Responsibilities/Department Expectations:
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of 3 year of warehouse experience with a record of excellence.
• Class C Arizona Drivers License with a minimum of 3 years driving experience with a record of excellence.
• Basic computer knowledge/application.