A dynamic third-party logistics company (3PL) specializing in all aspects of supply chain management now hiring General Warehouse Packaging Associates!
General Warehouse Packaging Associates are responsible for completing the packaging duties as assigned by the warehouse supervisor, such as Packaging, Labeling, Building Kits, Project work and Packaging Line.
Full time - steady work - plus plenty of OT! Temp to Hire Opportunity!
1st and 2nd Shift Available: Monday thru Friday (must be flexible for overtime and weekends as needed)RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures quality standards are maintained in handling, packaging and finishing of all products packaged.
- Perform Multi-task jobs: Shrink wrap, and multiple lines
- Ensures correct quantity of product per carton and proper packaging requirements are followed.
- Labels products accurately. Verifies label accuracy with packaged product.
- Inspects product at each step of secondary and/or packaging process for quality defects.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions for assembly, packaging and operating secondary machinery.
- Fill out and maintain required data on production related forms.
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum six months related experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret safety rules.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Provide proper identification to prove eligibility to work in US for E-Verify
- Pass a drug test
- Work OT as required
About Kimco Staffing: Kimco Staffing Services is a full-service organization offering temporary and permanent placement opportunities. Over the last 30+ years, we have employed more than 224,550 people and filled more than 719,256 positions.