TEMP - POSSIBLE HIRE
Packaging engineer needed for successful wellness company. Packaging engineer will have to dedicate most of the time and effort to identify and qualify the best packaging system for the products as we are already dealing with the drastically increasing amount of products being commercialized from 69 SKUs in 2017 to 200 SKUs in 2018.
- Packaging Concept Development (Liaison with marketing, packaging purchasing, vendors)
- Packaging component specification.
- Product packaging verification
- Ensure product is not comprised by packaging during transportation.
- Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years of industrial experience related to packaging engineering in food, dietary supplements, or pharmaceutical industries with track record.
- Profound knowledge in packaging related areas including but not limit to packaging components, materials, suppliers and tests.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills, especially in Word, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft software.
- A good decision maker, be able to work in a fast-pace environment and complete tasks in a timely manner.
"With over 25 years of award winning service in the California market, Kimco Staffing specializes in office professionals, accounting operation, technical staffing, medical staffing, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled over 22,000 positions."