Int’l Sr. Graphic Design Contractor
This is a contract position. Maintain a consistent brand message for global Isagenixmaterials and campaigns using web analytic tools, and guidance from seniordesign staff. As a senior team member, the Sr. graphic designer will befamiliar with standard print, online and social media design concepts,practices, and procedures. This keyrole will concept, design, and produce marketing and communicationmaterials for print, online, event and social media. The designer at this levelwill provide expertise, recommendations, and implement standard concepts,practices and procedures where necessary and be independent in planning andaccomplishing goals with the design team. Assignments mayinclude a mix of print, online and event related projects with some productionwork delegated from senior design staff or team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Research, develop and create graphic design and production work for new and existing projects that address business objectives in a timely, cost-effective manner and represent, strengthen and evolve the global Isagenix brand.
- Assist design staff and market managers in crafting highly conceptual ideas that align with organization guidelines.
- Support international team members on production assignments and projects.
- Develop professional knowledge of Isagenix brand, culture and processes.
- Partner with design staff and project coordinators to update and maintain a consistent workflow of existing projects.
- Attend and actively participate in meetings related to assigned projects.
- Work with international team in implementing and maintaining brand intent, design quality and business objectives to strengthen the Isagenix brand.
- Stay abreast with current design trends and software.
- Manage and work with team and internal partners to keep files and image library organized.
- Work with Events team to brand and design regional events, including signage for convention spaces and slide/presentation design.
Minimum Qualifications (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered
for this position)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 8-10 years of professional work-related, global experience.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Expert with design software including Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Must be able to work with multi-page documents, templates, and style sheets in InDesign.
- Strong concept, layout and typographic skills.
- Must be comfortable working with multiple languages, including but not limited to Chinese, Bahasa and
- Korean. Fluency is not necessary but willingness to work with other languages is a must.
- Must be willing to learn and work with marketing staff, as well as our regional offices, to develop design
- solutions that are culturally relevant across all our global markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Travel occasionally required for department assignments.
- Time flexibility to attend meetings with international markets outside of regular “8-to-5” schedule if
- needed to accommodate time zones.
- Experience in event design, including presentation and signage design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- In-house Corporate Environment or Agency Experience necessary.
- Expert skills in Adobe CC InDesign, plus Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Familiar with print processes and prepress workflows.
- Experience with Social Media Design.
- Experience working with international design a plus