Our client takes the mission to heart with the design and creation natural fiber insulation products. With over 35 years of insulation experience, our client markets and manufactures several thermal and acoustical insulation products for multiple industries. They also promote an environment in which all personnel have the opportunity to offer ideas for continual process improvement with active top management support and interaction.
Immediately hiring 10 Production Machine Operators in Chandler, AZ
Pay: $15.00 Direct Hire Opportunity
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance along with a 401K Retirement plan.
Shifts available: 1st - 2nd and 3rd - Monday thru Friday (Overtime and Weekends as required)
SUMMARY: Natural Fiber Insulation Production Machine Operator is responsible for effective and safe machine operation and leads a team of up to 10 employees. Will be responsible for machine set up, efficiency, quality, overall productivity of the machine and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· SAFETY - Satisfactory safety record, having the attitude of safety first by being proactive in general.
· EXPERIENCE - Previous experience operating large production machinery within a manufacturing environment.
· LANGUAGE SKILLS - English Skills- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions,
and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate machine status to incoming machine team.
· Pass a background and drug test.
· Provide proper documents to prove identity and eligibility to work in US for E-Verify.
About Kimco Staffing: Kimco Staffing Services is a full-service organization offering temporary and permanent placement opportunities. Over the last 30+ years, we have employed more than 224,550 people and filled more than 719,256 positions.