Our clients takes their mission to heart with the design and creation of its natural fiber insulation products.
For over 35 years, our client markets and manufactures thermal and acoustical insulation products for multiple industries. They
also promote an environment in which all personnel have the opportunity to offer ideas for continual process improvement with active top
management support and interaction.Pay:
$13.50 Temp to Hire Opportunity!! Shifts Available: Monday thru Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (Overtime and Weekends as needed) The Forklift Material Handler will be responsible for the following:
• Move or stacks boxes and pallets to staging locations with forklift or pallet jack
• Pulls orders accurately to be shipped
• Ensures marked pallets are wrapped and any other pallet or gaylord as directed per established guidelines.
• Shrink wrap pallets by hand held unit.
• Notes location and contents of damaged box before they are removed for re-boxing.
• Monitors floor inventory levels and perform transactions as needed
• Clean work environment by picking up miscellaneous debris, emptying trash containers and sweeping.
• Perform cycle counting and related transactions
• Ability to work as a Packer as needed.
Qualifications for the Forklift Material Handler:
• Proficient with sitdown forklift operation
• Experience with Shipping/Outbound processes - order pulling to bill of ladings
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English is required.
• Valid driver’s license. (forklift certification on site) Sit Down Forklift Experience
• May lift and/or move up to 50 poundsABLE TO:
Kimco Staffing Services is a full-service organization offering temporary and permanent placement opportunities. Over the last 30+ years, we have employed more than 224,550 people and filled more than 719,256 positions.
- Provide proper identification to prove eligibility to work in US for E-Verify
- Pass a drug test