The Client Experience – What You Can Expect from Kimco
Recruiters Who Understand Your Business
- Consultation with your company to develop an understanding of the open position, determine the specifications and qualifications needed to fill the position, and gain an understanding of future performance expectations.
Results Through Aggressive Recruitment Programs
- We will actively court the best possible candidates through an exhaustive and rapid search, utilizing both traditional and innovative recruiting methods.
Our In-depth Screening Process Means We Will Send our Best Candidates to You the First Time
- In-depth interviews and reference checks.
- Clients requiring interviews and resumes will receive a Confidential Candidate Assessment. More than a resume, this details our experience validation when interviewing the candidate, including test scores and achievements.
- Drug screening and background check services, as needed. Candidates are sent to a qualified lab for drug screening, with results generally reported within 48 hours. Background checks are handled by outside investigation firms.
Thorough Associate Orientations
- In-depth associate orientations, including Kimco's policies and procedures, as well as your company's expectations.
- Ongoing performance evaluations to ensure that the candidate is performing to your expectations.
Personalized Service for Your Unique Business
- Customized invoice and reporting needs.
- Customized payroll solutions.
- Workers' Compensation Protection - if an Associate is injured while on your job assignment, your insurance will not be affected.
Client Resource Center - Critical Information at Your Fingertips
- Access to our online Client Resource Center where you can track your contingent workforce online. Submit online requisitions, manage open job orders, view headcount, and access standardized reports.
Complete Confidence - The Kimco Guarantee
- We guarantee that each temporary assignment given to Kimco Staffing Services will be performed in a professional, businesslike manner; that all services will be performed in a satisfactory manner; and that each Kimco employee is fully qualified to perform his or her assignment as specified by the customer. For more details, click here.
Click here to read what just a few of our clients had to say about their Kimco Experience