Employee Service Center
Kimco’s Associate Service Center/Payroll Center
We have partnered with Global Cash Card (GCC) to host your paycheck stubs and W-2. Follow the link below to set up your account and access your payroll information. 2015 W-2s now available.
Kimco Pay Stubs & W-2s powered by GCC
IMPORTANT GLOBAL CASH CARD UPDATE:
Global Cash Card will no longer be honoring Mastercards effective immediately. Temporary associates who are still holding a Mastercard paycard will need to be visit their local branch or onsite location in order to be issued a new Visa card and activate it. Employees who fail to follow these instructions may experience a delay in obtaining their funds.
For any questions or difficulties accessing your paycheck stubs or W-2, call Global Cash Card at 866-395-9200.
- To Download your 2016 Tax Withholding forms or update your exempt status for 2016, please Click Here to download the 2016 W4 Form.
- Forms for exempt status must be received in our payroll department no later than 3 pm on Friday, February 12, 2016.
- If you are an exempt claimant, Failure to return the form by this deadline will cause your Tax withholding to revert to Single, 0.
- California Sick Leave Informational Guide – Click Here
- Guia Informativa – Pago por Causa de Enfermedad – Haga clic aqui
- Launch Test Application (Inicio de la aplicaciÃ³n de prueba) – Click Here
- To access Kimco New Hire Documents – Click Here Paper copies of these documents are available at every Kimco branch and will be provided to you upon request.
- To view timecard instructions and download a timecard – Click Here
- To sign into Kimco’s electronic timecard system – Click Here
- Employee Paycard Information – Click Here
- To access “Globally Harmonized Systems” (GHS) Training Material – Click Here
- Para acceder a “Sistemas Globalmente Armonizado” (GHS) Material de formaciÃ³n – Haga clic aquÃ