Employee Service Center
Kimco’s Associate Service Center/Payroll Center
We have partnered with Global Cash Card (GCC) to host your paycheck stubs and W-2.
2014 W-4s now available.
Follow the link below to set up your account and access your payroll information.
Kimco Pay Stubs & W-2s powered by GCC
IMPORTANT GLOBAL CASH CARD UPDATE:
Global Cash Card will no longer be honoring Mastercards effective immediately. Temporary associates who are still holding a Mastercard paycard will need to be visit their local branch or onsite location in order to be issued a new Visa card and activate it. Employees who fail to follow these instructions may experience a delay in obtaining their funds.
For any questions or difficulties accessing your paycheck stubs or W-2, call Global Cash Card at 866-395-9200.
- The Kimco Benefits Open Enrollment period is now active through November 20, 2015. It will close at 5:00 pm PST on 11/20/2015.
- Download Enrollment form – Click Here (you must fill out the form even if you are declining coverage)
- Inscription abierta de beneficios. Hosta el 20 de Noviembre 5 pm PST.
- Descarge su forma de inscription aqui (Debe llenar el formulario aun si desea rechazar la cobertura)
- California Sick Leave Informational Guide – Click Here
- Guia Informativa – Pago por Causa de Enfermedad – Haga clic aqui
- Launch Test Application (Inicio de la aplicaciÃ³n de prueba) – Click Here
- To access Kimco New Hire Documents – Click Here Paper copies of these documents are available at every Kimco branch and will be provided to you upon request.
- To view timecard instructions and download a timecard – Click Here
- To sign into Kimco’s electronic timecard system – Click Here
- Employee Paycard Information – Click Here
- To access “Globally Harmonized Systems” (GHS) Training Material – Click Here
- Para acceder a “Sistemas Globalmente Armonizado” (GHS) Material de formaciÃ³n – Haga clic aquÃ