Kimco Timecards and Instructions
Fax to to your Branch Office.
- The Timecard must have your Name, Job Number, your Employee Identification number, Kimco Branch, and Week Ending Date (always a Sunday).
- Completed timecards are due each Monday by noon or at the end of each assignment, whichever comes first.
- Payday is every Friday.
- If your assignment ends, complete your timecard, have it signed by your supervisor on your last day, and submit promptly.
Tips for completing your timecard:
- Use a black ink, ballpoint pen and print neatly.
- Print your name on the top line of the timecard.
- Print Job Number, Employee Identification Number, Kimco Branch, and Week Ending Date (always a Sunday date).
- For each Day, write in the day’s date, time in, time out for Lunch, time in from Lunch, and Time out for the day.
- Record the day’s Regular hours, Overtime Hours, and Double Time hours, all rounded to the nearest quarter hour.
- Draw lines through the days not worked. If you make a mistake, please have the supervisor initial the correction.
- Record the Week’s Total Regular hours, Overtime hours, and Double time hours worked.
- Overtime must be approved in advance by your supervisor. Call your branch with any questions.
- Sign the timecard on the “Employee’s Signature” line.
- Print the name of the company where you worked.
- Have the company supervisor review, sign and date your timecard.
Drop off your timecard at your branch or Fax it to your Branch Office.