Internal Job Details
Jobs in the Kimco Spotlight
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive in the Irvine area. As a Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to increase sales by developing new accounts through outside sales activity. Using exemplary customer service, Sales Executives will build client relationships and ensure successful client development.
- Sell Kimco's service offerings to existing and prospective clients.
- Generate business/job orders and negotiate fee agreements.
- Ensure a high degree of client satisfaction with our services.
- Build solid relationships with new and existing clients to ensure loyalty.
- Minimum of a 4 year college degree or 5 years of full-time work experience.
- 0-2 years successful business experience in temporary help or related industry.
- 2-3 years sales experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to effectively communicate with associates at all levels and with prospective clients.
- Able to quickly adapt to internal/external changes to meet corporate and client responsibilities.
- Proficiency in the use and operation of a computer system and software.
If you meet the qualifications above, please email your resume as an MS Word or PDF attachment.
Return to Job Listings